Share With Us!
Tips for Filming
- Take the video in landscape mode (phone sideways).
- Speak slowly and clearly.
- Look at the camera.
Recording Vocals Using the Mideo App on a Smartphone
- Download the Mideo App because it let's you listen to music while recording a video: https://mideo.app/
- Plug-in your earbuds
- Queue up the song you want to sing in your music app (Spotify, Amazon Music, Apple Music, etc)
- Start playing the song and then pause and rewind to the beginning
- Open the Mideo App and set these settings (you may have to Tap "Cancel" to see them)
- Video Quality: High
- Default Orientation: Front
- Tap "Start Recording" on the Mideo App home screen (it won't actually start the recording)
- Place your phone sideways (landscape) and make sure the lighting is good and you are on screen
- Tap red "Record" button
- Use your earbuds clicker (best method) to start the song you queued up
- Sing beautifully (don't forget to smile)
- Tap red "Stop" button when you are done
- Tap "Use Video"
- Go to your photos app to review
- Use one of the upload links above and send in the video