LOGOS/Reconnect is Back on Feb 14th
LOGOS and Reconnect have joined forces as “Connect” (shorter is always better, right?). Please join us on Tuesday evening for dinner and lesson time starting February 14th, 2017 (Valentine’s Day…awwwww). Here is everything you need to know:
Schedule (5:30pm – 7:00pm, Feb 14th – Apr 4)
- Dinner: 5:30 – 6:15 (Fellowship Hall)
- Nursery Available (ages 0-3): 6:00 – 7:00
- Music: 6:00 – 6:15 (Fellowship Hall)
- Kids Lesson/Craft/Games (pre-school – 5th grade): 6:15 – 7:00 (Downstairs)
- Youth Study Time (6th grade+): 6:15 – 7:00 (Downstairs)
- Adult Bible Study (Men’s/Women’s): 6:15 – 7:00 (Upstairs)
Cost: $10/person or $20/family for the entire Semester (8 weeks)
Can You Help (Nursery, Kitchen, Helper, Music, Crafts)? Email email@example.com, Call the church at (412) 221-5132, or see Melany Hamilton or Shaun Martinec
Your Questions Answered
- Is it $10 for the whole semester or $10 per week? Just one $10 bill for the whole semester. What a deal!
- Can I drop off my kids? Of course. Just make sure to fill out an emergency contact form the first week.
- Can anyone attend? Yes. We would love kids, families and people of all ages to share this time together.
- Can I invite my friends from outside of Bethany? Definitely. We want them to share in this wonderful fellowship.